Pest Education Center
How to Keep Pests, Rodents, Wasps, and Termites out of your Southern CA Home or Business.
We know how important it is to live in a safe and beautiful home. When you hire us, our expert team will inspect your home, offer advice about any pest control problems, perform an initial treatment to rid your home of any existing pests, and design a maintenance program for your home.
Types of homes & properties that can benefit from extermination:
- Modular or Mobile Homes
- Traditional Residential Homes
- Commercial Properties and Buildings
- Retail Locations and Anyone with a Food Prep Area
Top 10 Pest Prevention Steps
- Seal: Cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home
- Get Rid Of: Stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good homes for pests
- Keep a tight Lid on trash cans and empty them often
- Store food in tightly sealed containers
- Wipe up spills and crumbs right away
- Clean Your Dirty Dishes Right After Eating
- Keep Them From Getting to Water: Pests thrive on moisture. Keep them away by fixing leaks and don't leave dish water in the sink overnight
- Use Appropriate Boundary and Perimeter Treatments: A premium residual insecticide applied to the perimeter of your home and concentrated on the entry points for insects can be incredibly useful in preventing future pests
- Use Safe and Effective Interior Treatments: A combination of residual insecticides, baits and traps may be used based on your concerns and particular pests
- Get Regular (Yearly) Inspections: Catch any pest problems before they get out of control
Our specialists offer extermination treatments that may include the following:
- Crack and Crevice Pesticide Placement - Chemical materials are placed carefully only in areas where the insects live and breed such as dark, enclosed spaces within walls and under cabinets. Our process assures that will be minimal exposure to children, food, or pets.
- Direct Contact - Chemicals are directly applied to the pests
- Insect Growth Regulators - These chemicals duplicate the insect's natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development.
- Rodent Control - After a thorough inspection to determine which species we're dealing with, we'll create an effective program to keep your home rodent-free.
- Ongoing Maintenance - Season after season, your home will be exposed to different types of pests; roaches, ants, spiders, birds, and rodents will all be trying to make a home in yours. To make sure the pests you’ve so carefully controlled don’t return, you can contract for continuing regular pest control services.